Corporate Communication Skills Trainer
English Coach Nicole Kaup has worked with employees from the following well-known companies
CORPORATE TRAINING AND CONSULTING SERVICES
Good communication is important in the workplace. Your employees have excellent technical skills, but may have trouble communicating in English with their team, supervisors, clients.
Precise communication is even more important in the healthcare field. We have specific programs to work with doctors, nurses, interpreters and other medical professionals.
No matter what industry you work in, Nicole Kaup can help make sure your good employees are able to reach their full potential by speaking clear, confident English.
- Custom-designed courses for workplaces & individuals available in a variety of formats
- Short-term intensive courses
- Weekly long-term courses
- Onsite training at your workplace
- Online trainings
- Individual courses
- Small group classes
- Large group classes
- We create courses to fit your needs.
- Free introductory workshops at your workplace or professional organization
- Speaking at conferences & events
Outside the United States? No problem. Training is available via teleconferencing, and in person for large projects.
CUSTOM DESIGNED COURSE FOR ONE INDIVIDUAL
- Comprehensive pre-testing & written report of spoken English issues
- A planning meeting with you and employer (if applicable) to determine your needs
- Creation of a custom-designed course that addresses your specific needs
- 12 60 minute online sessions with English Coach Nicole (via Zoom or Skype)
- Homework review & feedback, creation of custom audio/video recordings for practice of personal words & sentences
- Unlimited answering of your questions via email
- Practice materials specific to your needs (such as practice apps, web-based programs, books with CD’s, ebooks with audio files/mp3’s). These could include accent modification, grammar, vocabulary development and more based on your needs.
- Follow up testing to measure your progress & determine areas for continued practice with written report
In order to experience significant improvement in your spoken English, you will need to practice regularly. If you commit to practicing 30-60 minutes per day during your course, you can expect a 50% or greater improvement if you started with a moderate to heavy accent.